Friday, April 21, 2017

A Return ? ? ?

I want soooo... much to return, I am aching to again walk the land of my ancestors.  Years are passing, time is running out, memories, though not as fresh as they once were, are fading as though in a gradually increasing fog.  Hopefully this will be the year.  If not, then 2018 for sure.
It has been more than a year since my last visit to Hogar San Francisco de Asis in Chaclacayo, Peru.  I also miss the kids there and the love that permeates the place.  So i am tentatively planning a visit in October / November.  A good friend will be in Lima with a cardiac surgery team and I want to be able to introduce her to the hogar and some of the kids and Dr Tony, who may need some of their expertise. 
So, maybe a visit to Peru in the Fall and a return to Ireland in Spring, 2018.
Gosh, I miss both places.

No comments: